How will the Olympiad be beneficial for the students?
· It will enable them to assess their knowledge of humanity, morality and ethics
· Each student will receive an e-certificate on scoring above the passing percentage (40%)
· Exciting prizes like Laptops, Smart Phones, e-Gadgets etc for top scorers
What is the benefit to the schools/coaching centres by conducting the Olympiad?
· An opportunity for the institutions to work for the betterment of society.
· As the exam acquaints students with their true human values, thereby leaders of tomorrow are being made better human beings today.
· An opportunity to celebrate the World Equanimity Day held on September 7, 2019 at Satyug Darshan Vasundhara, Faridabad. Winners will be awarded on this day at our main campus.
· Name of the institution along-with pictures on the official social media channel (www.facebook.com/humanityolympiad/)
How is this Olympiad unique?
· The objective of the Olympiad is to uplift mankind based on values of humanity, morality and ethics.
· It is a selfless service aiming towards humanity
What is the mode and duration of the test?
The Olympiad is conducted online only and the duration is 15 mins containing 25 MCQs.
In how many stages will the Olympiad be conducted?
There are two stages.
1. Screening : (To be conducted from 15th April,2019 to 1st August,2019)
The preliminary stage which is open to all. In this stage multiple attempts are allowed. One needs minimum 90% score in Screening stage to graduate to Mains stage.
2. Mains :
Qualifying screening is a prerequisite. Online test would be conducted on 15th and 16th August, 2019 comprising of next level questions. It would also include Interviews of meritorious students.
Is there any participation fee?
No, it’s free of cost.
How will the results be categorized?
Results would be finalized by combining the scores obtained in both Screening and Mains. Results will be compiled based on 3 categories –
1. School and Coaching Center Module
Ankur- For Class 5 to 8
Taruvar- For Class 9 to 12
2. College Module
Drakahat- Includes all Years
3. Individual Module
Pushp- Open for everyone (Teachers, Corporates, Housewives etc
How can I view my certificate?
The link to your certificate will be sent to the your respective Email-id.
What is school code/college code/coaching centre code?
· A unique code given by the HDC volunteer to the respective institution. School can use this code to get class-wise list of the students who have given the Olympiad.
· If you are not participating from the registered school it means your school has not asked you to attempt the Olympiad. In this case just fill None as the school code.
How will the school students attempt the Olympiad online?
The school can either use their respective computer labs for conducting the Olympiad or ask the students to attempt the Olympiad as a moral science homework.
What if any individual does not has an e-mail id ?
You can enter anyone's email address and take the certificate from that mail id.
Can same e-mail id be used for numerous attempts?
Yes, same e-mail id can be used.
What is the Last date for attempting the Olympiad for Screening Stage?
1st August, 2019
Who all can attempt the Olympiad besides school/colleges/coaching centres ?
It is open to all Age groups (Housewives, professional, businessmen, etc.)